Tuesday, June 12, 2012

And the Countdown Begins...

In t-minus 36 hours I will be sitting on a plane, ready for take off, headed straight (well, with a short pit stop in Newark) to one of the most beautiful countries in the world, Scotland. I will be studying abroad for a whole month in what is known as Braveheart country. I'll be attending Stirling University in Stirling, Scotland and taking two courses: Marketing and Branding Scotland & Photographing the Urban. As if studying in a foreign country isn't amazing enough, my wonderful boyfriend Kyle Caton will be by my side experiencing this trip of a lifetime with me. I am so excited for this journey that I'm finding sleep hard to come by these past couple of days as I grow more and more anxious for departure.
 With that being said, I hope everyone who reads this spends many a night staying up late and experiencing this journey with me as I post daily pictures, thoughts, and reactions to the new world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment